Thanksgiving Naan Sandwich
The best way to use your Thanksgiving leftovers! Sandwich all those delicious holiday flavors between pieces of our fluffy Naan. You’ll have Thanksgiving lasting weeks!
- 1/2 sheet of Traditional Naan
- 4 thick slices of cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup cooked, diced sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup cooked, halved brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. gravy
- Slice the Naan into 4 pieces.
- Use the middle 2 pieces for the best looking sandwich.
- Spread cranberry sauce on one piece of Naan.
- Layer the brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and turkey.
- Drizzle with gravy and top with the other slice of Naan.