California Lavash believes that everyone has the right to keep their personal information private and to know how that information is being used. Visiting our website means you accept the terms of our Private Policy, so we want you to understand the types of information we collect and what we do with that information.
California Lavash doesn’t intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and wouldn’t knowingly encourage they provide us with any. For any activities on our website or social media pages, such as certain contests and sweepstakes, that require personal information, California Lavash doesn’t require a child under the age of 13 to submit any personal information to our website or social media accounts, and we strongly advise everyone to give serious and responsible thought to who they share personal information with online. If we find out that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be removed from our records post haste.
Information We Collect
When you use our website or interact with our social media pages, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – You may be asked to provide personally identifiable information to obtain support from California Lavash. This information may include your name, e-mail address, zip code to identify your area, and/or mailing address. Please remember that any information that you disclose in the public areas of our website or social media pages becomes public information, and you should use caution when deciding whether or not to disclose certain information about yourself. We collect this information on a strictly voluntary basis to provide customer support.
- User communications – When you send e-mail or messages on different social media platforms to California Lavash, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our website and
social media pages. Keep in mind that anything posted to a public area can be accessed by the public and can be used by the public to send you unsolicited communications.
If you ever want to review or correct any of the personal information California Lavash has collected about you or have any additional questions, it’s as simple as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways We Use Information
If you send us an email with a request or question, we will retain that information so that we may respond to you. In all cases where personal information is collected, we may use this information to let you know about products and services that we believe you will find helpful. At any time, you may opt out of receiving these promotional communications by emailing email@example.com and asking to be removed from our list. We promise we won’t take it personally.
In some cases, our marketing staff will use Aggregate Information based on personal information provided by customers via e-mail or messages on different social media platforms to evaluate the effectiveness of certain services and product offerings and to improve our customers’ experience.
In addition to the above, California Lavash may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing our website and services to you, including the display of customized content and/or advertising.
- Addressing your request for products, services, or website features.
- Facilitating the use of our website, social media pages, or services.
- Developing new products or services.
- Keeping you informed of products, services, and promotions.
If you choose to enter a sweepstakes or contest hosted on the California Lavash website or social media accounts, or otherwise sponsored by California Lavash, you will be asked for your name, address, and email address if you win the sweepstakes or contest.
California Lavash takes commercially reasonable security measures to help ensure data privacy and security. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our website or any information provided to us in connection with the website or social media platforms will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.