Chips that Dip
Add these adorable appetizers to your Fourth of July Party. These stars are bursting with red pepper flavor! You can also use any shaped cookie cutter to make eating lavash chips just a little more exciting!
- 1 sheet Roasted Red Pepper Lavash
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese, or any other dip
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- Optional: side of fruit
- Cut lavash into any shape with cookie cutter
- Bake the shaped bread at 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Spread favorite dip onto baked lavash
- Add sliced red peppers on top
- Enjoy with a side of fruit!