Wake up right with this packed Pita! Enjoy a breakfast of eggs, crispy potatoes, and veggies at home or on the go, handheld in a versatile Pita pocket.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash Traditional Pita
- 3 – 4 diced red potatoes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 small sliced avocado
- 2–3 tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, mix potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare baking sheet with foil and bake 20 minutes, shaking the pan every 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to 475F and add red pepper to the pan. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- While potatoes bake, prepare eggs. In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until fully blended
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add eggs and gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula as they begin to solidify. Continue pulling and folding eggs until no liquid remains. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut pita in half and fill each half equally with eggs, potatoes, and peppers.
- Dress with avocado slices, chopped chives, and enjoy immediately!
In this recipe:Pita Traditional »