Chocolate Raspberry Lavash Hearts
Spread the love with these adorable Lavash Hearts. Perfect for Valentine’s Day – or any time you crave a sweet treat.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 6 oz. raspberries
- ½ cup white chocolate baking chips
- 1 tsp. shortening
- 1 tsp. coarse sugar
- Cut each sheet of Lavash with a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- In a small bowl, lightly and gently crush raspberries into slightly smaller, flatter pieces.
- Arrange raspberries on each heart.
- Heat white chocolate and shortening in a double boiler or sauce pan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted.
- Drizzle hearts with white chocolate. Sprinkle with sugar and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional