These adorable little sleeping gingerbread men are almost too cute to eat! Put our low carb flatbread to use with this fun and tasty treat.
- 1 sheet Lavash
- 4 squares chocolate or 2 Tbsp nut butter
- 4 gingerbread cookies
- Cut the Lavash so you’re left with 4 rectangles and 4 squares.
- Add a piece of chocolate to the top of each lavash rectangle, or spread with nut butter for a healthier alternative
- Place the gingerbread cookie on the nut butter or chocolate, then place the lavash square on top like a blanket
- Press the border with a fork to mold the pieces together
- Bake at 350 for ~5 min if you want them crispy, or enjoy as is!