This appetizer is so beautiful, you won’t want to eat it! But you absolutely will, because our flatbreads are irresistible 😉
- Traditional Pita
- Traditional Naan
- Traditional Lavash
- Cheese (White Cheddar, Gouda, Brie, etc)
- Meat (Salami, Prosciutto, Pepperoni, etc)
- Your favorite red fruits/vegetables (pomegranate, raspberries, red apple, red bell pepper, etc)
- Your favorite green fruits/vegetables (green grapes, green apples, green bell peppers, etc)
- Optional: Chocolate, green olives, nuts, jam etc.
- Cut the Pita, Naan, and Lavash into bite sized triangles and squares. You can bake them if you want them crispy like crackers, or leave them soft and fluffy as they are.
- Cut all your cheese, fruits, and vegetables into small pieces to arrange on the board.
- Place the herbs in a circle and begin layering all other ingredients on the inside of the diameter.
- Take 1 slice of prosciutto and wrap a thinner strip tightly around the middle to form a bow. Place this on top of the wreath.
- Impress your guests and enjoy!