Take your pizza game up a notch by adding Figs! This recipe is a sweeter pizza bursting with flavor. Impress your guests or enjoy the whole thing by yourself, we know you’ll want to!
- 1 sheet Traditional Naan
- 1/4 White Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 6–8 Dried Figs, halved
- A handful of Arugula
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pan on medium heat, add the olive oil and sliced onion.
- Stir and cover until onions are soft and translucent. Remove cover and heat on low for a few more minutes.
- Add caramelized onions, arugula, and slices of figs to the naan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crust is golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with honey.