How do you keep a s’more simple but make it look and taste better? Add dried figs! This recipe is so easy and tastes even better than a regular s’more. We recommend using dark chocolate chips to balance the sweetness, but semi-sweet chips work great too.
Get to know our friends, Valley Fig Growers premium California Dried Figs. Their figs will bring a gourmet flavor to your summer snacks, sweets and beyond! Grown in Central California, the Valley’s hot, dry summer sun and cool, wet winters are ideal for growing figs. The figs sun-dry on the branch to harvest perfection and while fresh figs are in season for a short time, Orchard Choice and Sun-Maid Dried Figs are always in season. Their Golden Figs taste delicately sweet and are slightly nutty. They’re also full of nutrition, making them a great ingredient for topping on our flatbreads and lavash.
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 12 Marshmallows
- 6 Dried Figs, halved
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Drizzle of Honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the Lavash into 12 squares (approx. 2 inches).
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Spread each marshmallow with a bit of honey so they stick to the lavash squares.
- Use a torch to roast the outside of the marshmallow, or broil until golden.
- Add a half fig and a sprinkle of chocolate chips to each lavash cracker.
- Drizzle with honey and serve!