Spice up your Halloween with these adorable treats! They’re just as sweet as that halloween candy you’re getting, but have way less carbs. Trick or Treat!
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate hazelnut spread (or chocolate peanut butter powder)
- Press a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter all over the Lavash.
- Use the scraps to cut triangles for the eyes and nose.
- Make half circles and cut out a square for the toothless smiles.
- Spread each pumpkin with nut butter and arrange the eyes, nose, and mouths.
- Optional: Bake on a lined baking tray at 350F. for 6-8 minutes to get them crispy.