Beet & Arugula Naan Bites
Beets, feta and arugula are a classic combination in a salad – but what about as as appetizer? Try these simple-yet-sophisticated Naan bites for your next big appetizer!
- 1 piece Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 6 oz. feta cheese*
- 4 red or yellow beets, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 2 tsp. olive oil, for drizzling
- Heat flatbread in oven at 350°F or on a pan on the stove for 5-6 minutes.
- Cut bread into about 12 equal pieces.
- Spread feta cheese on bread, pressing firmly.
- Add sliced beets and arugula.
- Sprinkle pine nuts if desired and drizzle olive oil, then serve.
*Use plant-based, vegan-friendly Feta cheese alternative
- Serving Size: 12 pieces