Rosemary Lavash Crisps
Get your fill of rosemary with these crunchy crackers!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- Olive Oil
- A pinch of garlic or onion powder, to taste
- A few leaves of dried rosemary, to taste
- A pinch of black pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the Lavash into chip size and shape then brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic or onion powder and bake for a few minutes until they start to brown.
- Top with rosemary and pepper.
- Serve with any kind of salsa, guacamole, or olive tapenade
- Warm variation: place the chips in a bowl and top with shredded cheese (cheddar or jack) to taste. Microwave for 1 minute. Top with salsa and sour cream, then serve.
- Serving Size: 2
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »