Sun-Dried Tomato Lavash Pizza
This simple Lavash pizza lets sun-dried tomatoes be the star of the show. Dress to your taste with the perfect combination of parmesan, tomatoes, and garlic!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup parmesan flakes
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 – 4 leaves chopped fresh basil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread olive oil on Lavash. Add sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, and garlic.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until Lavash crisps and garlic softens.
- Top with basil, red pepper flakes, and serve.