Curried Shrimp Garlic Naan
Flavorful shrimp wows atop our tasty Garlic Naan. Packed with protein and veggies, this simple dish is sure to impress!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Garlic Naan
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup thinly sliced carrots
- ¼ cup thinly sliced bamboo shoots
- 10 small, peeled, deveined, tail-off shrimp
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. lemongrass
- ¼ tsp. curry powder
- salt to taste
- fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic, red onion, carrots, and bamboo shoots and sauté until soft.
- Add shrimp and cook through, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add coconut cream. Season with garlic powder, lemongrass, curry powder, and salt.
- Place the Naan on a baking sheet and top with curried shrimp. Bake for 5 minutes, or until Naan crisps up.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
In this recipe:Naan Traditional »