Cinnamon Strawberry Lavash Pinwheels
Strawberries, cinnamon, and our classic Lavash come together in this simple recipe that looks great and tastes even better. A sweet and fruity crowd-pleaser, these pinwheels are perfect for children and adults alike.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 – 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 – 6 thinly sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix milk into powdered sugar slowly until spreadable.
- Spread butter on the entire sheet of Lavash, sprinkle with cinnamon, and drizzle on half of the icing.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on the bottom half of the Lavash.
- Roll tightly and slice into inch-long sections.
- Arrange the pinwheels on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, drizzle with remaining icing, and serve!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »