Pumpkin Spice Poptarts
Brown sugar cinnamon is a tough flavor to beat… but these take the win! These homemade Pumpkin Spice Poptarts are so easy to make and taste so much better than any store-bought pastries!
- 1 sheet mini lavash
- 1–2 Tbsp. cinnamon bun spread (we found it at Trader Joe’s)
- small amount of egg whites
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Spread the Cinnamon Bun Spread in an even layer over one half of the lavash, leaving room around the edges.
- Use your finger or a brush to lightly dampen the edges with egg whites.
- Fold the lavash in half and seal the edges with a fork.
- Bake for 6-8 min. While baking, mix powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice with small amounts of water until its a spreadable consistency.
- Spread the icing mixture over the top of the poptart and enjoy!