Butternut Squash Pita Pizza
This pizza has all the fall flavors AND the looks! Make this for a fun fall pizza night with friends or family!
- 1 Atoria’s Pita Bread
- Pizza Sauce
- Cubed butternut squash or sweet potato, precooked
- shredded mozzarella
- 1 slice of green bell pepper
- rosemary, thyme, and garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the pita
- Layer with cheese and top with cubed squash
- Season with rosemary, thyme, and garlic salt
- Add a green bell pepper stem and bake for about 8 min or until cheese melts!