Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread
Spice up your flatbread game with this restaurant level Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread!
- 1 sheet Traditional Mini Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. pizza sauce
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- 1oz prosciutto
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a nonstick pan with oil and add onions. Cover for a few minutes until translucent.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over the lavash.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and then bake for 8 minutes.
- Add onions, prosciutto and arugula after baking.