These Gingerbread men are perfectly sweet, low carb, and absolutely adorable!
- 1 sheet Whole Grain & Flax Lavash
- 1 tsp. Gingerbread spice
- 1 Tbsp. 0 calorie sweetener
- Nonstick oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine spice and sweetener together.
- Spray the top of the lavash with nonstick oil spray and sprinkle with spice-sugar mixture.
- Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter to cut 6 pieces out of the Lavash and place them on a baking sheet lined with tinfoil.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes and enjoy!