Spicy Thai Chicken Flatbread
If you like Thai peanut sauce, you’ll love this flatbread! Sweet sauce and salty chicken pair perfectly together.
- 1 sheet Traditional Mini Lavash
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter or powdered pb
- 1/2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. 0 calorie brown sugar substitute
- 1/8 tsp. sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake Lavash for 3 minutes.
- Combine pb with teriyaki sauce, brown sugar sub, sriracha, and garlic until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the lavash, then add mozzarella and chicken.
- Bake for another 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.