Pepperoni and Mushroom Lavash Pizza
If you usually top your pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms, you have to try it on a piece of Lavash!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix tomato sauce and garlic in a small bowl, then spread evenly over the Lavash, leaving space around the edge for a crust as desired.
- Top evenly with Mozzarella cheese, 8 slices of pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms.
- Bake pizza for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb