Chicken Rosemary Lavash Pizza
Swap the more classic red sauce for alfredo in this flavorful white pizza!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/3 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken, diced
- 2 shakes salt
- 2–3 pinches dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine alfredo sauce and garlic, then spread evenly over the Lavash, leaving space around the edge for a crust as desired.
- Top evenly with Parmesan cheese, add diced chicken, salt and pinches of rosemary.
- Bake pizza for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb