Vegan Southwest Lavash Pizza
Lavash tastes incredible when it’s covered in these tasty vegan toppings!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 5 tbsp. black bean spread
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Layer black bean spread over the Lavash.
- Top with red onions, bell peppers, corn, and grated zucchini.
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until bottom of Lavash is golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »