Lavash Cinnamon Rolls
These little sticky buns are for all the sweet teeth of the world. They’re the perfect size for someone who just wants a bite or two… or the whole batch, we don’t judge!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain & Flax Lavash
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and mix with the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Starting with the short end of Lavash facing you, spread the mixture in an even layer over the top of the lavash. Spoon any extra into the bottom of a lightly greased ramekin.
- Tightly roll the lavash, starting with the end closest to you.
- Cut into 6 rolls and place in a ramekin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The outside should be crunchy and the inside should be hot and gooey.
- Top with icing (try the cream cheese icing from the dessert nachos recipe) and enjoy!