Personal Cherry Pies
Cherry pie can be messy. But not with these adorable cherry pies! Use cherry pie filling, sprinkle some sugar over the lavash, and you’ll satisfy all your cherry pie cravings.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain & Flax Lavash
- 1/2 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Small amount of egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Start with the long end of the lavash facing you. Cut it down the middle so you have 2 squares.
- Spoon half the cherry pie filling on one square of lavash and the other half on the second square, leaving room around the edges.
- Brush a small amount of egg whites around the edges of the lavash, fold it over and press to seal shut. Repeat with the other square.
- Pierce the top with a fork, brush with more egg wash and a sprinkle of sugar.
- Place on a baking tray with tinfoil and bake for 6-8 minutes.