Enjoy the taste of s’mores by the campfire any time of year. This pizza has everything, including a satisfying “cheese pull” from gooey toasted marshmallows. This is a favorite!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 2 tbsp. chocolate peanut butter powder, chocolate hazelnut spread, nut butter or melted chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place Mini Lavash on the rack or a tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- Mix chocolate peanut butter powder with a little bit of water until creamy.
- Spread chocolate peanut butter cream on the toasted flatbread and top with mini marshmallows.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, until the marshmallows become brown and bubbly.