Grilled Naan Bruschetta
An easy party snack can now be made for your next outdoor gathering. Impress all your guests by making bruschetta on the grill!
- 1 sheet Traditional Naan
- 2 – 3 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, 1 tbsp. olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Brush one side of the Naan with remaining olive oil.
- Place on the grill and flip for 1 minute, or until Naan is slightly crispy.
- Top Naan with bruschetta, drizzle with balsamic glaze, and slice up for serving!