Pita Charcuterie Board
Instead of regular crackers, try using our Pita on your next charcuterie board. It’s a great low carb and low calorie alternative. Keep the pita soft, or make it into crunchy chips using this simple recipe.
- 1 Traditional Pita
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your pita in half, then again in the other direction.
- Continue slicing so you have chip sized pita triangles.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Arrange on a board with the rest of the charcuterie ingredients and enjoy!