Buffalo Chicken Dip Pockets
If you love Buffalo chicken dip, you NEED to try these! The Greek yogurt makes them extra creamy and adds protein without changing the amazing flavor.
- 1 sheet Whole Grain and Flax Lavash
- 1/2 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash all the ingredients together except the Lavash.
- Cut the Lavash in half and scoop half the dip into each half of the Lavash, leaving room around the edges.
- Brush egg whites around the edges of the Lavash and fold it over. Press to seal.
- Poke a hole in the top of both pockets so they don’t burst and bake for 8 minutes.