Fajita Lavash Pizza
Get your fix of fresh & colorful veggies on this fajita lavash pizza. Mini Lavash is perfect for lunch!
- Atoria’s Family Bakery Mini Lavash with Whole Grain & Flax
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 tsp. chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F. Top Lavash with tomato sauce and mozzarella. Place on baking sheet and bake 4-6 minutes, or until cheese melts and Lavash begins to crisp up. Remove from heat.
- While Lavash is baking, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add pepper slices and cook until vegetables begin to soften, stirring frequently.
- Top Lavash with peppers and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash