Garden Delight Lavash Pizza
Top this pizza with your favorite garden delights!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 or 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 tbsp. tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 shakes salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix tomato sauce and garlic in a small bowl, then spread evenly over the Lavash, leaving space around the edge for a crust as desired.
- Top evenly with Mozzarella cheese.
- Add a thin layer of spinach, then top with diced artichoke hearts and diced tomato.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and salt.
- Put a pizza stone in a medium temperature grill and wait until the stone is hot.
- Cook pizza for 3-5 minutes or to taste with the grill closed, checking every few minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »