Skip to content
Lavash Choco Taco
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Traditional Mini Lavash
- 1 cup ice cream of choice
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate
- OPTIONAL: nuts or sprinkles for the top
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Fold mini lavash and cut edges to make a taco shape (Tip: bake scraps with the rest of the Lavash shell and eat them as chips!)
- Bake in an upside down muffin tin with toothpicks for 6 min until crisp.
- Fill with ice cream and freeze for at least an hour.
- Melt chocolate with a little oil and spread evenly on top (or dip it! The chocolate dries quick).
- Freeze for at least 10 min to let the chocolate and ice cream harden, then enjoy!
In this recipe:
Mini Lavash Traditional