Pizza for breakfast? Yes please! Customize this recipe by adding your favorite veggies or even breakfast sausage. It’s hard to mess this one up!
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1 spreadable cheese wedge or 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/2–1 cup frozen spinach
- A few cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the Lavash on the rack and toast for 6-8 minutes.
- While that’s baking, cover the frozen spinach and cherry tomatoes with a wet paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes, or until spinach is steamed.
- Crack an egg over a lightly greased pan and cook how you prefer.
- Spread the cheese wedge or cream cheese on the toasted lavash.
- Layer steamed spinach and cherry tomatoes, followed by the egg.
- Season with salt, pepper, and bagel seasoning.