Low Carb Ice Cream Cones
Save your carbs for the ice cream and use this low carb cone recipe. With only 3 simple ingredients, there’s no excuse not to!
- 1 Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. sugar free Maple Syrup
- Optional: butter extract and a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut Lavash in half, widthwise.
- Brush maple syrup, vanilla, butter extract, and salt mixture evenly on top of both Lavash pieces.
- Fold by bringing one corner to the opposite and adjust until the hole in the bottom is closed.
- Pierce with a toothpick to hold in place.
- Bake on a greased baking tray for 13 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks and add ice cream!