Blueberry Ricotta Pizza
This pizza is more sweet than savory, and we’re loving it. Blueberries add the perfect amount of sweetness to the mildly tangy ricotta.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- drizzle of honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the lavash on the rack and bake for 6 minutes.
- While baking, add blueberries to a nonstick pan, cover and cook on medium heat.
- Smash the blueberries and leave them on a low heat while you spread the ricotta cheese on the baked Lavash.
- Spoon the smashed blueberries over the ricotta layer and drizzle with honey.