Using our mini Lavash as tortillas is a great way to make your favorite enchilada recipe low carb. This simple and delicious recipe makes 5 enchiladas, but you’ll want to eat them all!
- 5 sheets of Mini Whole Grain & Flax Lavash
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken (Optional)
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the chicken with half of the enchilada sauce and 1 cup of cheese.
- Divide the filling evenly into all 5 sheets of lavash.
- Roll them up and place seam side down in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Cover with the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.