Apple Cinnamon Lavash Chips
Apples and cinnamon come together for a deliciously sweet crunch. They’re especially great as part of a larger charcuterie board!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 Fuji apple, as needed
- 1/8 cup raw sugar, to taste
- 5/8 tsp. combined cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and star anise mix, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the apples in half and thinly slice with skins on.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and spice mix.
- Place a sheet of Lavash on a flat surface. Cover with the thinly sliced apples. Using a medium-mesh strainer, sprinkle with spiced sugar.
- Using kitchen shears or pizza wheel, cut into 3 1/2″ squares.
- Transfer to several baking pans lined with parchment paper. Bake for 5-8 minutes until the apples have dried and the bread is slightly golden and hard like a cracker. Remove from the oven and let cool until firm.
- Serve with a wheel of ripe double-cream brie, sharp cheddar, Parmesan shavings, dried figs, dried apricots and grapes on the side.