Avocado Edamame Lavash Wrap
These delicious vegan snacks are packed with fresh vegetables and flavor and wrapped up with a green onion bow.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2–3 tbsp. roasted red pepper hummus
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup edamame (soy beans)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Splash of lime or lemon juice
- Splash of olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Spread hummus evenly on the entire sheet of Lavash. If using avocado, spread hummus on half the sheet and avocado on the other half (or to your preferred proportions) in stripes the long way.
- Add on layers of edamame, spinach and carrot in stripes towards the middle of the sheet, parallel to the edge you’ll begin rolling from.
- Drizzle with a light layer of olive oil and a tiny splash of lime or lemon juice.
- Wrap tightly, packing the ingredients as you roll.
Makes: 1 wrap or 10 bite-sized pieces