Black Bean Burger on Lavash
Trade in your boring buns for Lavash, the best pairing for a tasty black bean burger!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 black bean burger patty (ready to serve)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 slice beefsteak tomato
- Cook the black bean patty as desired.
- Spread mustard on Lavash.
- Place patty near edge of Lavash.
- Top with arugula and beefsteak tomato.
- Fold Lavash in half and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »