Squash and Sage Garlic Naan
Butternut squash pairs perfectly with fresh sage on this tasty Garlic Naan pizza, yum!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Garlic Naan
- 1 small butternut squash
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 dried dates, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan flakes
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts
- 5–6 sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel butternut squash, remove seeds, and cut into 1-inch cubes. Coat with 2 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place squash on a baking sheet prepared with foil and bake for about 25 minutes, or until squash is tender. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Increase oven heat to 425F.
- Arrange squash on Garlic Naan and mash pieces slight with a fork. Top with chopped dates, parmesan flakes, and pine nuts.
- Lightly dress sage leaves with 1 tsp. olive oil and place on top of Naan.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until sage leaves crisp and pine nuts toast slightly.