Chocolate and Strawberry Pita
Love is strawberries and chocolate. Spread the love on a tasty pita!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Pita
- 3 tbsp. chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 large strawberries
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 3 leaves chopped fresh mint
- Spread chocolate hazelnut spread on Pita.
- Thinly slice strawberries parallel to the stem into round sections. Remove stems and tips of strawberries.
- Arrange strawberry slices into a heart shape on top of the Pita.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with mint. Keep it for yourself or serve to someone you love!
In this recipe:Pita Traditional