Red, White, and Blue S’mores Pizza
The most fitting Fourth of July recipe you’ll find! Break them up into bite sized pieces for sharing!
- 1 sheet Lavash
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup red and blue m&ms (we used peanut butter)
- Bake the lavash for about 5 minutes at 400 F
- While that’s in the oven, crush the m&ms
- Add marshmallows evenly over the Lavash and bake for another 5 minutes
- While the marshmallows are still hot, add the crushed m&ms (Optional: add back into the oven so the m&ms melt and the marshmallows get puffier and golden)
- Cut into smaller pieces for sharing and enjoy warm!