Pumpkin Spice French Toast Bites
What makes French Toast better on a fall morning? Pumpkin Spice!
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Egg whites
- 1 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix egg whites, milk, syrup, and spices until combined.
- Soak both sides of the Lavash in the mixture.
- Roll tightly and pierce with toothpicks before cutting into bit size pieces.
- Air fry at 350 F for ~5 min. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, more pumpkin spice, a drizzle of syrup, and enjoy!