Make your pizza extra festive by cutting it into the shape of a Christmas tree! It’s a fun way to add some delicious holiday cheer.
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella
- Olive slices
- Red onion slices
- Red bell pepper, diced
- Using a long knife, slice off 2 corners of the Lavash so they meet at a point.
- Slice about 2 inches horizontally on both sides and cut diagonal lines parallel to the first 2.
- Repeat step 2 so there are 3 levels on the tree.
- Make 2 horizontal slices towards the center and then down to make the trunk.
- Spread with pesto and add mozzarella with the rest of the toppings.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are golden and crispy.