Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Banana Lavash Quesadillas
Haley — Hungry Haley – Recipe Source
This dessert quesadilla combines a perfect trio: chocolate, peanut butter, and banana. A deliciously crispy Lavash holds it all together.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain Lavash
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 slightly ripe banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil or butter
- Spread a 1/4 cup peanut butter onto each piece of Lavash. On half of each piece of Lavash, arrange banana slices and top with chocolate chips. Fold the Lavash over.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat and grease with some coconut oil or butter.
- Cut each Lavash into 8 squares and cook 4 at a time in the skillet. Cover and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until chocolate melts and Lavash browns.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain