Rustic Vegetable Lavash Pizza
Shaw — Shaw Simple Swaps – Recipe Source
This Lavash pizza is packed with veggies, take your pick!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup roasted, chopped sweet potato
- 1/3 cup sauteed mushrooms
- 1/2 cup washed, torn spinach
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place California Lavash on baking sheet and begin assembling pizza.
- Spread marinara sauce over lavash, topping evenly with sweet potatoes, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes (or until outer edges are browned and crispy). Remove from oven, top with parmesan cheese and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb