Muhammara Lavash Twirlers
Muhammara is a hot pepper dip/spread signature to Turkish cuisine. Find some in the international aisle or make it at home!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 4 tbsp. muhammara
- 1 cucumber
- Mint, for garnish
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Thinly slice the cucumbers long ways on a mandoline at a 2mm thick setting, or use a vegetable peeler if you do not have a mandoline. Lay the cucumbers on top of a paper towel lined cutting board and set aside.
- Cut the Lavash into 4 strips the long way, each 2 inches wide.
- On each strip, evenly spread 1 tbsp. of muhammara.
- Add a layer of cucumber slices from end to end, closer to one side of the Lavash strip.
- Roll, garnish with mint and pomegranate as desired, and serve at room temperature.
- Use toothpick to keep in place, if desired.
- Serving Size: 4 bite-sized wraps
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional