Mother’s Day Crispy Breakfast Lavash
Treat Mom on Mother’s Day–or any day! She’ll love this thoughtful breakfast Lavash.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1–1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Cooking spray
- Warm the Lavash directly on a stovetop burner, then fold it in half and put on a plate.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, salt, pepper, and lemon zest to taste, then spread on Lavash.
- Top the mascarpone cheese spread the avocado slices.
- Toss 1/2 cup of arugula with the olive oil and lemon juice, then add salt and pepper to taste. Layer the arugula over the avocado.
- Fry an over easy egg using cooking spray (or more olive oil).
- Gently place the fried egg on top of arugula pile.
- Serve to Mom!
- Serving Size: 1