Cinnamon Lavash Chips with Stone Fruit Salsa
Stone fruits come together in this tasty, sweet salsa.
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups chopped mixed stone fruit (apricots, cherries, peaches, plums)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Cut one sheet of Lavash bread into 30 squares. Do the same with the other pieces.
- Line the Lavash bread on baking sheet — try not to overlap
- Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add cinnamon and sugar.
- With a sifter add the sugar and cinnamon and shake over the Lavash bread.
- Place in oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Flip the crackers and bake for 2 more minutes.
- To make the salsa, get a large mixing bowl and combine the stone fruits, honey, basil, lemon juice, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to coat the fruit evenly.
- Taste and season accordingly.
- Refrigerate the salsa until ready to serve.
- Store Lavash chips at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 30 chips