Lavash Chips with Lemon Parsley Dip
Haley — Hungry Haley – Recipe Source
This vegan dip is packed with nutritious ingredients. Enjoy it on top of some crunchy Lavash chips!
- 2 sheets Atoria’s Family Bakery Whole Grain Lavash
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight, then drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive brine
- juice from 1 whole lemon
- 1/4 cup tahini
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut Lavash into small squares and lightly rub with olive oil on both sides. Bake 5-6 minutes, until the Lavash browns and crisps, then let cool.
- In a blender, pulse the avocado, cashews, garlic, and parsley. Add in the olive brine, lemon juice, and tahini and blend until smooth. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with extra chopped parsley. Dip Lavash chips and enjoy!
In this recipe:Lavash Whole Grain »